Thursday, June 7, 2012

Day 110- Northbound

Another early morning...but this time not to study (done with that!), but to head north to Florence, and then Liguria. It's really nice out right now and I cannot believe how blessed I am to be here! :) I'll be staying in Florence for two nights at a friend of my mom's...take some time to look closely at the lovely David, eat some of the typical "bistecca", go to a few museums, and then head to Liguria with Pilar to a friend of her mom's. Who owns a restaurant. Come on. haha. There's even a small chance we'll get to Monaco, because her friend knows the area well. So, I'm sure many story's to come.

This past week, I finally finished up exams, and since then it has been a long tedious process of getting grades and making sure they are officially recorded in transcripts for Chile...more examples of how relaxed (and this time ineficient) they can be here. It's a good thing I'm relaxed as I am because if not it might not have gone as smoothly.

But it's mostly done, just had a last few things to do when I get back. So now I can concentrate on getting the most out of the last two months I have here in Italy before leaving-something I cannot imagine doing. I was able to celebrate the beginning of my summer vacation (which, yes I admit started months ago if I'm honest with myself), on Monday, at the party we had for Marta's birthday.  More yummy food and many laughs with these crazy coinquilini. Happy Birthday Barcelonina!

For now, that's it...I'm off...before I miss my train!


No comments:

Post a Comment