Friday, June 1, 2012

Day 104- Early Morning

No I haven't just discovered this, but it really is amazing how productive a day can be when you wake up a few hours earlier.  I wish I was a morning person. As in I wish I could willingly get up before 10 just because it's productive. I need to start trying. Sleep is so nice though, isn't it? Haha.

Anyway, it's 10:15, and after studying for a few hours, showering and miraculously spending more than 5 minutes doing my hair, I am off to give my Italian test. Now as far as school goes, the class is worth an almost insignificant amount of credits, and it was basically self taught...(which would technically speak of my skills as a teacher if I do well? ...my way of boosting my ego), but I really want to do well because it's probably the test that means the most to me personally. Learning Italian was really one of the biggest reasons to come...and I can finally say that I am starting to feel the tiniest bit trilingual...juuust a little. So, yes I want the validation of the grade. Which here is 30/30...so...

Wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment